Goyal Plumbing Ltd. is looking for Plumber to join it’s team as soon as possible all Over Lower Mainland.
• Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems.
• Heating, gas fitting, and plumbing installation and repair.
• Full excavation services for underground plumbing installation and repair.
Join pipes with couplings, clamps, screws, bolts or cement.
• Emergency on-call service.
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
• Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
• Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
• Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
• Other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the management.
• Completion of a 4 to 5 year apprenticeship program;
• Some high school, college or industry courses in plumbing is required with over 5 years of work experience in the field.
Salary: $25/Hr for 40/Hrs per week
How to Apply
544 total views, 1 today